What I can do for your company
I offer chairmassage in your work environment, creating a moment of peace in a busy day, harmonizing and uplifting employees to work from a state of centeredness, peace & brightness. I incorporate breath in the session, to feel charged again, ready to rock the day!
The benefits of chair massage during work:
1. A chair massage reduces stress: stress reduces up to 85% from a chair massage! Stresslevels were measured before and after the massage. This is one of the biggest benefits; its effect can be immediately noticed, in the employee as well as on the job!
2. Chair massage at work reduces fear & depression: fear gets reduced by 26% and depression by 28%. I love happy people; they make the world beautiful!
3. Pain in the body, such as back/neck/shoulder pain, is being reduced immediately: reduced by 48%, this is half!
4. Headache is being reduced immediately: also 48%, reducing migraine and thus sick-leave.
5. Lowers blood pressure: chairmassage improves blood circulation and thus lowers blood pressure, by 7%. This does not sound like much, yet it is the difference between a hypersensitive blood pressure and a normal blood pressure, without any medication! Plus, research has shown that this reduce is a long term effect.
6. RSI complaints dissolve or disappear: for employees whom make repetitive movements, chair massage can reduce 37% of repetitive stress complaints
7. Boosts immune function: research on immune function after chair massage show that cell performance increases by 35%. This is one of the benefits of chair massage for company’s; this also applies to auto-immune and inflammatory diseases.
8. This all leads to substantial savings and a huge improvement on effectivity! It has been proven that after a chair massage, work effectiveness increases by 78%! Seems like a clear sign to me.
An employee on sickleave costs minimum €250 a day (ArboNed). Since chairmassages are being offered at our dutch VAT office, de Belastingdienst, sickleave has reduced from 12% to 8%. (source: Volkskrant 2002.) Coincidence or not? What could a reduce of 4% on sick-leave result for your company?
> Minimum booking 3hrs, calculating 20min massage per person.
The price for one-time assignments is € 320.00 (ex VAT) per half-day (4 hours, in which 11 chair massages are provided). Prefer reacurring relaxation? For example 2 times a month: then I use an adjusted rate of € 260.00 (ex VAT) per half-day.
I will gladly inform your further, feel free to contact me.
>>> only for companies in Amsterdam
Review by Sophie from Arcagna, Museumplein Amsterdam: “Very nice & targeted massage. Attention on points that hold tension as well as on creating calmth in the mind. Rosalie is a warm and relaxed person. A wonderful moment of relaxation during a day at work!”
And Mark: “Rosalie facilitates chair massages at our office for a while now and I am very satisfied! She always finds the muscle knots in my back, shoulders and arms easily, and she helps with correct inhalation and exhalation. During a busy working day, Rosalie keeps your mind for 20 min off work with calm music and pleasant scents. A wonderful and useful relaxation during 20 well deserved minutes!”
We organize amazing workshops
on how to relax, work more efficient, breath properly whilst working, stretch, relax, stay in the body
companies made happier
People relaxed at work